Are you having trouble with your Mercedes-Benz repair? Need step by step instructions? Reach out to a Mercedes-Benz Certified Technician.
What are the certification requirements?
The technicians who work for us must pass an manufacturer certification test in their specialty. Or, if a technician is a master technician, he or she must pass a group of tests in a series. A master technician must also have two years of documented hands-on work experience.
For automobiles, a master tech must pass eight tests for the master status. For collision repair, a tech must pass four tests in the series. The A series for automobiles and light trucks include:
- Engine repair
- Automatic transmission/transaxle
- Manual drivetrain and axles
- Suspension and steering
- Electrical/Electronic system
- Heating and air conditioning
- Engine performance
The ninth test in the series is for light vehicle diesel engines and that test is not required to become a master technician.
All master techs must recertify every five years.
- 15 minutes live assistance from a Mercedes-Benz certified Technician.
- Mercedes-Benz tailored step by step instuctions of your repair. Where applicable.
- Suggestions on parts needed, saving you time and money on ordering incorrect or unneeded parts.
- Advice on avoiding common pitfalls.
What are the next steps?
- After making your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (386) 274-4775 ext 5230 to schedule your call.
- Include the VIN number of the vehicle the repairs will be made on.
- Provide a brief description of the problem.
What's the fine print?
- Our technicians can only provide support for genuine OEM Mercedes-Benz parts. Aftermarket or performance upgrades are not supported.
- We are not responsible for any personal or property damage caused from assistance provided.